BBnet is a rapidly growing telecommunications provider. BBnet utilise the latest in fibre and fixed wireless technologies to provide broadband services to our growing customer base. Headquartered in Shannon, Co Clare we now provide employment to 12 people.
Due to growing demand, BBnet are currently recruiting an additional fixed wireless installer to be based in the Clare/Limerick/North Kerry region.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, the main requirements of the role are as follows:
- Survey residential and commercial premises in our fixed wireless coverage areas.
- Install and commission BBnet’s range of fixed wireless services.
- Undertake service calls/upgrade calls as required.
- Liase with customers while working to a tight deadline.
- Installation of wireless network equipment.
- Liaise and communicate with other team members to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Documentation & photography of work via the installer APP.
- Be flexible, as there may be out of hours work
- Basic knowledge of data communications
- PC Skills
- Ability to logically troubleshoot power, radio and basic networking issues.
- Installation experience in radio equipment, satellite TV, wireless broadband either business or residential
- Rigging qualifications would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to interact with others.
- Team Player
- Wireless Broadband experience an advantage.
- Work as part of a callout team on a rota basis.
- Working at Heights experience / certification
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Willingness to undertake MEWP, mast climbing and working at heights training.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Current Safepass
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Location: Clare/Limerick/North Kerry
- Job type: Full time, permanent or as a part-time, sub contractor
Benefits: COMPANY VEHICLE, EXPENSES, LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE, TRAINING / EDUCATION